What to Expect When You Come for Your First Appointment
When you walk through our doors, you will immediately be greeted by one of our team members. We pride ourselves on performing a comprehensive oral evaluation, which may include:
- Any necessary digital xrays
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Intraoral and Smile Photographs
- Charting of Existing Dental Work
- TMJ Screening
- Blood Pressure Check
- Review of Your Dental Needs & Discuss Anything You May Want to Change About Your Smile.
- Possibility of a dental cleaning
After checking in, one of our doctors will come out to meet you. You and your doctor will then privately discuss any dental-related issues or concerns you may have before your exam begins.
When to Arrive for Your Dental Appointment
We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes prior to the start time of your dental appointment. When you arrive a little early, we are prompt in serving all of our patients.
NEW PATIENT FORMS
If you have questions please call 512-640-1968