All the Dental Services You Need in One Convenient Location!
When we say we strive to comprehensively serve all our patients from our high-tech South Austin, TX office, we mean it! Some of our most requested and performed general dentistry services include:
- Oral Pathology Exams – We conduct an oral pathology exam during every check-up. This alerts us to any potentially precancerous or cancerous growths within the mouth.
- Healthy Mouth Cleanings – Healthy mouth cleanings include scaling and polishing of teeth that aren't affected by any stage of periodontal disease. These regular cleanings are typically recommended once every six months, although sometimes Dr. Lyon or Dr. Hinh may suggest them more often.
- Dental Sealants – Performed on both adults and children, a sealant is a thin plastic coating bonded to the chewing surface of a tooth that fills in the natural pits and grooves. Sealants are placed to help prevent cavities.
- Tooth Extractions – While we always recommend saving natural teeth, it is sometimes essential to perform a tooth extraction, as in the case of wisdom tooth removal. By using equipment and numbing agents that provide efficient results, we can extract your teeth with minimal discomfort.
- Tooth Reimplantation – Teeth that have been knocked out can sometimes be reimplanted, giving them renewed life.
- Root Canals – Forget what you thought you knew about root canals being painful! After a root canal, the aching and throbbing will stop, and you will be left with a functioning tooth that you can cap with a dental crown.
- Emergency Dentistry – Dental emergencies can strike any time. When you need us, we will be there for you.
Invisalign® Is the Braces Alternative at Our Austin, TX Office
Are you looking for a discreet and comfortable way to straighten your teeth? Then Invisalign® in Austin, TX is your answer! Without using metal braces, we can fix your crooked teeth and give you a smile you can feel confident in. Invisalign uses removable, virtually invisible clear aligners to straighten teeth, so you do not have to limit what you eat or change your oral hygiene habits. You’ll love this convenient and customized alternative to bracket-and-wire braces.