Going the Extra Mile During Covid-19
Keeping our patients, team members, and families safe is our utmost priority during these times. We have always maintained the highest levels of infection control as required by the CDC . Since reopening our practice in the post-Covid-19 world, we have taken additional stringent safety measures to ensure everyone’s safety and well-being.
We are taking these additional measures with no additional cost to you. We know many in our community have lost their jobs and health insurance, and we wish to do our part in alleviating some of that stress for our patients. We are happy to announce that we now offer an in-house VIP membership plan for a reasonable fee (for about $1 per day), which covers professional cleanings, exams and xrays for the year and provides significant discounts for other dental services and procedures.
Please watch our own Dr. Shvets explain the extra infection control precautions we are taking and investments we are making to ensure the safety of everyone within our office and community.
When you visit our office, you will notice some new steps we have implemented to follow social distancing recommendations and go above and beyond typically required infection control guidelines. Some of these new steps are as follows:
- You get to stay in your car until we call you to the door.
- Your personal greeter will take your temperature and oxygen level.
- She will then escort you to your operatory to wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds and swish with a hydrogen peroxide and water rinse for 30 seconds. The hydrogen peroxide in this rinse kills viruses and reduces bacterial counts in the oral cavity which makes any aerosols generated much less virulent.
- We have always used isolation devices and high-speed suction in the doctors operatories. We now have high speed aerosol evacuation in the hygiene operatories, which prevents the aerosols from going into the air as well.
- Our team members have donned extra personal protective equipment to include N95 and KN95 masks under level 2 masks, hair bonnets for the hygienists, face shields and cloth “over gowns” to cover scrubs.
- We have set up 5 medical grade air purifiers to help reduce microscopic particles in the air.
- We disinfect solid surfaces like door knobs, light switches, counter tops, etc. in the reception area and restrooms hourly, or more often.
- Two times daily we “fog“our facility with special nonhazardous, nontoxic to humans and animals, formula that kills bacteria and viruses.
These new procedures are over and above our normal, everyday infection control measures that we have always adhered to. We will continue to perform these measures until the situation changes and guidance to the contrary is provided.
We appreciate all of our dental family and the trust you put in us.
If you have any friends or other family members who would like help with their smile and oral health, please have them call us! We welcome your referrals.
Great Dental Care- Julie K
I Always Feel At Home- Yolonda R
I Couldn't Have Been Happier- Sherrie M
Amazing Place- Tatianna B
Friendly Staff, Professional Services, and Excellent Results- Rachel W