Complete General Dentistry in Austin, TX
Preventative Dentistry Means Better Long-Term Dental Health
From tooth extractions to sleep apnea services, Anne Lyon DDS has the dental options you and your family need for a lifetime of winning smiles! When we say we strive to comprehensively serve all our patients from our high-tech South Austin, TX office, we mean it!
Call us today at (512) 488-4778 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today.
All the Dental Services You Need in One Convenient Location
Some of our most requested and performed general dentistry services include:
- Oral Pathology Exams: We conduct an oral pathology exam during every check-up. This alerts us to any potentially precancerous or cancerous growths within the mouth.
- Healthy Mouth Cleanings: Healthy mouth cleanings include scaling and polishing of teeth that aren't affected by any stage of periodontal disease. These regular cleanings are typically recommended once every six months, although sometimes your hygienist may suggest them more often.
- Dental Sealants: Performed on both adults and children, a sealant is a thin plastic coating bonded to the chewing surface of a tooth that fills in the natural pits and grooves. Sealants are placed to help prevent cavities.
- Tooth Extractions: While we always recommend saving natural teeth, it is sometimes essential to perform a tooth extraction, as in the case of wisdom tooth removal. By using equipment and numbing agents that provide efficient results, we can extract your teeth with minimal discomfort.
- Tooth Reimplantation: Teeth that have been knocked out can sometimes be re-implanted, giving them renewed life.
- Root Canals: Forget what you thought you knew about root canals being painful! After a root canal, the aching and throbbing will stop, and you will be left with a functioning tooth that you can cap with a dental crown.
- Emergency Dentistry: Dental emergencies can strike any time. When you need us, we will be there for you.
Invisalign® - a Comfortable Alternative to Braces
Are you looking for a discreet and comfortable way to straighten your teeth? Invisalign® is your answer! Without using metal braces, our Austin dentist can fix your crooked teeth and give you a smile you can feel confident with. Invisalign uses removable, virtually invisible clear aligners to straighten teeth, so you do not have to limit what you eat or change your oral hygiene habits. You’ll love this convenient and customized alternative to bracket-and-wire braces.
Sleep Apnea Treatment in Austin
Are you searching for an end to your problems with sleep apnea? Make an appointment to get a complete evaluation of your condition. If you have sleep apnea, there are some effective ways to enjoy a full night of sleep without the snoring that is common among sleep apnea patients. If you are CPAP intolerant, you will love the alternatives to using a CPAP machine.
Our Philosophy: Healthy Smile, Healthy Body
You may have heard of the mind-body connection, but what about the mouth-body connection? You should think of the mouth as a mirror to the body. It reflects the overall status of your health and may reveal signs of serious health conditions.
Regularly going to the dentist is extremely important for the health of your mouth and the rest of your body. Poor oral hygiene can increase your chances of diabetes, stroke, heart attack, and even Alzheimer's. Understanding the significance of oral health and how it relates to your overall health will only protect you, especially if you suffer from a type of gum disease.
Contact Anne Lyon DDS in Austin to schedule your dental service today!
From Our Happy Patients
When you are looking for the right dentist for you and your family, trust Anne Lyon DDS. We have a solid reputation for staying on the cutting edge of dental technology and providing superior customer service to every patient. Every team member treats our patients with the utmost respect. The end result? Your mouth is healthier and more beautiful under our care and guidance!