Why Choose Anne Lyon DDS in Austin, TX
A Healthier Mouth for a Healthier Body
At Anne Lyon DDS, we focus on the future in all aspects of your dental health. This means adopting proven technologies that help you get the results you deserve for your long-term needs. As a practice, we understand that taking care of your oral health is not just about repairing damage, restoring decay, and clearing plaque build-up. When you visit our office, it's more than cleaning teeth, it's about your overall health as well.
If you ever have questions about our dental services in Austin, feel free to call us at (512) 488-4778 to get clear, confidential answers about your dental care.
Whatever goes in and out of our mouths affects the rest of our body, and vice versa. Taking the necessary precautions and knowing how to correctly practice oral hygiene can help in reducing your risk at gum disease, diabetes, and other harmful conditions. Whatever goes in and out of our mouths affects the rest of our body, and vice versa. Taking the necessary precautions and knowing how to correctly practice oral hygiene can help in reducing your risk at gum disease, diabetes, and other harmful conditions.
A Dental Warranty Certified Practice
Being dental warranty certified means we:
- Meet or exceed the clinical requirements for the dental procedures we perform to be covered by Dental Warranty Corp.
- Meet or exceed the clinical continuing care education requirements that keep your doctor and team up-to-date on dental procedures, materials, and techniques.
- Are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of assurance available in the dental industry on procedures done in our office.
- Are continually evaluated as clinical standards change and advance in the dental industry.
- Are committed to your satisfaction and peace-of-mind.
Summary of your coverage:
- Peace-of-mind for an extended period of time on your restorative, cosmetic, and other qualifying procedures.
- "No fault" protection keeps covered restorations in good condition and working order (no matter what or who caused the problem).
- "No cost" repair, replacement, or maintenance of covered restorations up to the amount of your original fee for that work.
- "Follows your smile" coverage, which means that if you move, your coverage follows you to your new dentist.
- "Constant assurance" where you are covered regardless of whether your current dentist continues to practice or not.
Just stay current on your regular continuing care appointments as prescribed by Dr. Lyon to keep your coverage in place.
The Digital Revolution Is Alive & Well at Anne Lyon DDS
Digital x-rays are only the beginning of the exciting diagnostic tools and treatments we provide that are modern, safe, and effective! Our Austin dentist embraces technology whenever possible and undergoes many continuing education courses every year. We do this so our practice can continue to bring you world-class dental equipment, materials, and techniques, such as our laser dentistry tools. Lasers allow us to get a better understanding of what is happening in your mouth, and to provide you with comfortable treatments. Patients are amazed at our WaterLase® laser from BIOLASE; not only is it fast, but it leaves their teeth and gums feeling and looking refreshed and rejuvenated.
What Services Does Anne Lyon DDS Offer?
Our inviting office offers a wide range of leading general and cosmetic dentistry services. These include:
- Routine exams
- Health mouth cleanings
- Periodontal maintenance cleanings
- Oral cancer screening
- Teeth whitening
- TMJ treatment
- Sleep apnea treatment
- Tooth extractions
- Dental implants
- CEREC crowns
- Emergency dental services
- Night guard/ Bite splints
- And much more
Our broad range of services allow you to have one dentist for the majority of your dental needs, saving you time, energy, stress, and money.
What Kind of Payments Does Anne Lyon DDS Accept?
We want to make it affordable for you to get the dental treatments you want and need. At Anne Lyon DDS, we offer several payment options so the dental treatment you need can fit into your budget. This includes cash, credit cards, checks, CareCredit, and iCare. We will also work with you to understand any coverage you may have through your dental insurance.
Do I Really Need Dental Treatment? My Teeth Look Fine!
This is a common question we receive, and the answer is that your teeth may look good, but you cannot know what is happening under the surface. It is essential that you get regular dental examinations for early detection of issues such as gum disease, oral cancer, and decay. If you do not have a dentist in Austin, we invite you to call (512) 488-4778 to get on our calendar!
Texas-Friendly Service in a World-Class Atmosphere
Since 1991, we have served our friends and neighbors from the same location in South Austin, TX. We take our commitment to the community seriously. Dr. Lyon volunteers her time to non-profit groups such as the Texas Mission of Mercy, Manos de Cristo, and the HAMM project, which helps Austin’s musicians get dental care.
If you need an emergency dentist in Austin, contact us today. We will do our best to help you during a dental emergency.